Veinoplus Back is a medical device complying designed to soothe back pain with a complex and unique stimulation pattern aiming all types of back pain. It offers a unique program of pain relief and relaxing massage which acts on the three main areas of the back. Compact and easy to use, you can take it anywhere.
Why use Veinoplus Back?
- 1. Soothe back pain
- 2. Deliver a relaxing massage
- 3. Relieve muscle spasms
- 4. Release natural endorphins to relieve general pain
When to use Veinoplus Back?
- Use daily on painful areas or zones needing relaxation.
Why is Veinoplus Back different from other products
- Veinoplus Back uses a smart combination of a complex and unique stimulation pattern that includes TENS and EMS components (superimposed signals), delivering immediate state-of-the-art pain-relieve effects and relaxing massages stimulation.
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is widely recognized to alleviate pain. Veinoplus Back delivers a continuous pain relief effect at a high frequency of 250Hz which is higher than common TENS devices
- NMES (Neuro-muscular Electrical Stimulation) stimulates the muscles to cause their contractions and can relieve (relax) muscle spasms.
- Veinoplus® Back combines 4 effects aimed at back pain relief into one single stimulation program. It is designed to relieve pain by local analgesia in the area of stimulation, deliver a relaxing massage to the area of stimulation, relieve muscle spasm in the area of stimulation. By delivering a varying low frequency signal of about 4Hz, the variable pattern mimics the natural pattern of impulses in nerves and allow the release of natural endorphins to relieve general pain.
How does it work?
- 1. Apply the electrodes on painful area (shoulders-neck/ middle back /lumbar region)
- 2. Increase the intensity slowly and progressively
- 3. Easy-to-use: one single program, automatic shutdown after 45 minutes.